Current Class Schedule
Upcoming Classes! Sign up in the Shop!
Five-class Series at Chehalem Cultural Center in Newberg, OR
I am pleased to be teaching a series of upcoming classes at the Chehalem Cultural Center. Classes can be taken individually. Please visit the Chehalem Cultural Center website for details and to sign up for classes.
- Wednesday April 17: Wine 101
- Wednesday May 1: Wine Components
- Wednesday May 15: Willamette Valley Overview
- Wednesday May 29: Willamette Valley Varieties
- Wednesday June 12: Test Your Palate!
Classes at Cellar55 in Vancouver, WA
Fun and engaging classes at Cellar55 in Vancouver throughout 2013! You can sign up for these classes via this website.
- Tuesday April 2: Wine Components
- Tuesday April 30: Shared Oregon/Washington AVAs
- Tuesday June 11: Wines of Southern Oregon
- Tuesday July 23: Willamette Valley Pinot Noir Intensive
- Wednesday September 4: Oregon vs Washington Styles
- Tuesday October 15: Willamette Valley Varieties
- Wednesday November 20: Test Your Palate!
Memorial Day Weekend Classes in Newberg, OR
For the first time since the tradition began in 1990, Memorial Day Weekend visitors to the Willamette Valley have the opportunity to attend wine education classes to compliment their winery stops. I will present six sessions of the Willamette Valley Wine Essentials on Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26.
Weekly Wine Essentials Classes in Newberg, OR
My weekly Willamette Valley Wine Essentials classes return in 2013, Friday evenings 4:30pm-6:30pm, from June 28 through October 25.