Willamette Valley Wine Essentials Book
Willamette Valley Wine Essentials: The Book
“Willamette Valley Wine Essentials” is a full-color, 48-page educational guide to Willamette Valley wines and history. Whether as a companion to the weekly Wine Essentials class or a custom tour itinerary, or as standalone enhancement to your visit, this book will give you a solid foundation on which to formulate questions while visiting tasting rooms throughout the Valley.
Table of Contents:
- How to Taste Wine
- Winemaking Basics
- A (Very) Brief History of the Willamette Valley Wine Industry
- A 10,000-Foot Overview of Oregon AVAs
- Why All the Pinot Noir?
- The Vineyard Through the Seasons
- Let’s Talk Dirty! (Hey, get your mind out of the gutter…)
- Reading a Wine Label
- Fun and Interesting Wine Facts
- Top 10 Wine Myths, Busted!
- How to Further Your Wine Education
Purchase the book here!
View sample pages from the Willamette Valley Wine Essentials book.